Hairstylist / Salon Coordinator
If you would love to use your customer service skills to greet and pamper new clients. And you crave to join a group of high performers who are passionate about keeping clients happy, relaxed and comfortable.
Get out your resume!
Who are we?
VJs Salon and Spa in downtown Grass Valley is one of the oldest beauty institutions in Nevada County featuring a full line of day spa services from a knowledgeable and high caliber group of beauty professionals.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Book, rebook, and confirm client appointments.
- Do hair services commiserate with experience.
- Work with and assist beauty professionals at the front desk.
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Help with all types of clean up such as sweeping, washing, laundry and anything to make the salon attractive and comfortable.
- Keep salon service areas organized and maintain a robust retail product area.
Bring your existing skills:
- Experience with Mind Body (or similar) software application.
- Customer service and phone experience.
- Billing and collecting payments in a retail environment
- Keeping inventory and ordering in a POS software system.
You need a CA Cosmetology License
What you’ll get:
Hours: Tuesday through Friday 8;45 am-4:45 pm and Sat 8:45 am to 2:45 pm unless there is a special spa day in progress
$14 an hour plus commission
If this screams YOU, you have the necessary experience and you are excited about working as an important member of our exciting team, follow the three instructions below.
*** You will not be considered unless you complete our application process.***