Who are we? Taylor Insurance Services was founded in 1968 as a family-owned and client-centered Employee Benefits Consulting and Brokerage firm headquartered in Valdosta, Georgia. We proudly provide a full spectrum of solutions for employers seeking to provide their employees with high-impact, high-quality, high-value products and services that surpass industry standards.
Do you love to:
- Manage the production of daily marketing collateral;
- Create marketing plans and editorial calendar
- Coordinate campaign-based marketing action items;
- Produce daily blog content;
- Produce and manage daily social media content;
- Manage graphic designers and marketing automation personnel
- Coordinate trade shows;
- Draft, edit and proof articles for industry publications;
- Manage marketing subcontractors within scope and budget parameters;
- Prepare presentations and Powerpoint;
- Represent the firm at networking meetings;
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys?
If you have Expertise with:
- Managing Social Media Marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Writing and editing content (blogs, case studies, white papers, infographics, flyers, brochures, presentations, etc.)
- Meeting project deadlines
- Self-management and managing others.
- Balancing and prioritize simultaneous projects.
- Blog, Email, and List Management
- Working with the Sales and Marketing Visuals, Digital Media and Corporate Identity Branding team
- Online Reputation Management
- Keeping up with Industry Trends
Then this is the perfect position for you.
This requires 20 +/- hours per week. We are looking for reasonable bids from Stateside individuals.