- Does building relationships and delivering client-focused solutions that protect people from unforeseen financial hardships make you happy?
- Do you live to find and close opportunities by acquiring new employer groups, selling a mix of worksite-based life and health products?
- Does your heart sing at the thought of being accountable for ensuring all lines of business are aggressively and competitively positioned through all distribution channels?
If so, then we need you.
Who are we? Taylor Insurance Services was founded in 1968 as a family-owned and client-centered Employee Benefits Consulting and Brokerage firm headquartered in Valdosta, Georgia. We proudly provide a full spectrum of solutions for employers seeking to provide their employees with high-impact, high-quality, high-value products and services that surpass industry standards.
To this job, you will bring:
- Sales Ability: You produce individual and group product sales to drive a high level of commission income.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: You are someone who understands yourself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Accountability: You meet established expectations and take responsibility for achieving results and encourage others to do the same.
- Client Focus: You connect meaningfully with clients to build emotional engagement and advocacy. You'll simplify complexity and integrate internal efforts to deliver an optimal client experience.
- Trust Building: You consistently model and inspire high levels of integrity, living up to commitments, and owning the impact of one's actions.
You Must Already Have:
- A successful track record of selling in a consultative environment.
- Current Life and Health Insurance License or ability to obtain within 45 days of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of Brokers, Producers, and Employers.
- Ability to take the lead in a team-oriented Sales environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly desired.
- Sales experience in the Health Solutions Industry highly desired
Compensation You'll earn your compensation primarily on commission. Our typical agents earn $65,000-$110,000 in their first year with our firm. You'll have a salary during the training and licensing process and an aggressive advance and draw plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, follow these three application steps:
1. Send your resume to: TaylorInsuranceCareers@gmail.com
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required Skills Quiz
****You will not be considered unless you complete these three application steps.****
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1. Send your resume to:
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required short Skills Quiz
You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps.