Route Sales Representative
If providing excellent Customer Service while meeting new people, and talking about your passion for coffee is for you, then you’ll want to be a part of and help to grow Baton’ Rouge’s , family owned, prestigious River Road Coffee.
This job allows you to look neat and sharp, plan and manage your own route and create many good relationships with current and new customer.
Additionally you will:
Market to prospects on route – Acquire new customers – Deliver appropriate supplies – Maintain customer records – Invoice and collect from customers – Network in the community – Maintain coffee brewing equipment – Maintain company vehicles – Utilize technology
You will be able to use your safe driving – Basic Math – Personal Organization – Good written and verbal communication as you connect with a variety of people while maintaining a friendly, positive and upbeat manner.
You’ll need a Current Driver’s License – Clean driving record, (at least 25 years of age preferred,) High School or College Experience. Sales experience is a plus.
You’ll be able to regularly lift 30 lbs. – Get in and out of service vehicle quickly and frequently – Use a hand truck
This job is 40+ hours
- Starts at $45,000 then 55K-60K+ commission based pay after good review.
- M-F plus occasional out of working hours duties,
- Benefits: 401K, Health Care Stipend, 7 paid Holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation
*****You will not be considered for this job unless you complete the 3 step application process.****
- Step one: Send your resume to: email@example.com
- Step Two: Be sure to check your email for further instructions. If you don’t see an email immediately, check your spam folder or proceed to: River Road Job Survey
- Step Three: Follow the instructions to our short Route Sales Skills Quiz