- Would you love to anticipate and support the needs of a financial planner?
- Do you have exceptional attention to detail and an ability to create error-free work?
If you said yes, this is your opportunity to become our Executive Office Administrator
If your heart sings at the thought of administrating a small professional office, making it run smoothly and you enjoy assisting clients, providing, friendly exceptional service, we need you.
Who we are: Janet D. Peake MBA, CFP, EA operates a small office and staff in Nevada City, CA. to help a wide variety of clients create quality financial planning to fit their vision and needs.
You will use your skills to:
- Be the first and primary contact for client service needs
- Support the needs of the owner and other tax and financial planning professionals
- Apple (Pages, Numbers, iCalendar)
- MS Office suite (Excel, Word)
- Google (Gmail, Drive, Calendar)
- Paperless office management
- An AA degree is required and a BA preferred.
- 3 years office experience required.
If you have integrity, and an ethical, honest, and extreme ability to maintain client confidentiality plus a desire to work independently and be a calming influence in the office and for clients be sure to apply.
Do you have a valid California state drive’s license, insurance and can pass a FINRA Fingerprinting criminal check? Good news.
This is a full time position 9AM to 4pm M-F $16.00 to $20.00 hour depending on experience. Raises for good performance plus paid time off.
To apply, follow these three application steps:
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1. Send your resume to: PeakeCareers@gmail.com
2. Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required short Skills Quiz
You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps.