Who are we? We are George Oren Tire. We are a small family owned business started in 1946 at 14th Avenue and East 14th Street in Oakland. For over 50 years we have been supplying tires and related auto services to the East Bay. In 1970, we opened a second location in San Leandro. Today both retail stores are actively serving the community . We are committed to giving the best possible service available.
Do you love to:
- Work in a small business, family atmosphere where everyone is a team player?
- Handle lots of tasks and juggle multiple priorities?
- Take care of walk-in customers to sell and schedule service?
- Quote customers in person, online and on the phone?
- Close sales and schedule service ?
- Work with mechanics and technicians to finish on a scheduled and timely manner?
- Work hard but be paid for results?
We need your skills to:
- Keep sales office efficient and orderly
- Drive promotions for current sales and specials
- Work with a great team, give concise directions and lead by example
- Provide services and solutions that address the customer needs and solve them
This isn't just a job, it is an exciting career opportunity
What you need:
- Automotive and tire knowledge
- Computer comfort and be able to handle our in-house POS system
- Desire to learn the tires we sell and the services we offer and be proficient at answering all customers' questions.
If this describes you, then this is the perfect position for you
$18 to $21 per hour (DOE) plus 1.5% of gross profit. 5.5 days per week. 7:30 to 5 Monday through Friday and 7:30 to 2 on Saturday Profit sharing plan available. Annual leave, holidays and health care plan available.
To apply, follow these three application steps:
- Send your resume to: CareersatOrenTire@gmail.com
- Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
- At the end of the survey you will see a link to take you to our Sales and Service Manager Sales Quiz
****You will not be considered unless you complete these three application steps.****
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
- Step one: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step Two: Proceed to our Job Survey
- Step Three: Follow the instructions at the end of the Job Survey to our short Sales and Service Manager Skills Quiz
***You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps***