- Would you love to assist and support an attorney?
- Do you have exceptional attention to detail and an ability to create error-free work?
- Does your heart sing at the thought of maintaining and creating a wide variety of office systems?
- Would you enjoy assisting clients and providing exceptional service?
Then we need you.
Who we are:
The Medeiros Law Firm is a Sacramento legal practice dedicated to estate planning, Medi-Cal planning, elder law, Special Needs Planning, and probate. Joan Medeiros' primary focus is protecting individuals and families from the confusing and devastating legal effects of failing to plan for death and disability. Through proper estate planning, such as wills, trusts, special needs trusts, Medi-Cal and Veterans Benefits planning, and elder life planning, her clients can protect their assets from the unnecessary expense and delay of court proceedings and unwanted government and administrative oversight.
You will use your skills to:
- Be the first and primary contact for client service needs
- Screen prospects for suitability, maintain appointment scheduling and tracking
- Prepare for meetings, arrange conference rooms and refreshments, greet clients
- Manage and track follow up with clients
- Coordinate client communication, write letters, transmit documents, or gather information
- Maintain our database, file maintenance, scanning, copying, mailing and paper file organization
- Handle simple marketing and website needs.
Do you have:
- Integrity, and an ethical, honest, and extreme ability to maintain client confidentiality?
- Knowledge of and ability of MS Office Suite, Outlook and Internet Searches?
- Writing and editing skills?
- A desire to work independently?
Then get out your resume.
This is a part time 9AM to 1PM M-F position with the potential to grow to full time. Pay starts at $15.00 hour DOE.
To apply, follow these three application steps:
- Send your resume to: MedeirosLawCareers@gmail.com
- Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
- At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required Skills Quiz
****You will not be considered unless you complete these three application steps.****
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1. Send your resume to: MedeirosLawCareers@gmail.com
2. Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required short Skills Quiz
You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps.