Careers at AGI Insurance
One of the most prestigious and successful, family insurance brokerage firms is looking for caring, helpful, insurance professionals who would like to become a part of our team and work with our current and future clients.
Exciting opportunity for a Licensed Commercial Lines Insurance Producer!
Would you like to actively grow the commercial side of one of the most prestigious and successful, family insurance brokerage firms? Then this job is for you. If you love sales with lots of potential for growth while working with a great team, then AGI Insurance needs you.
This position is a Full Time salary position with benefits and RRSP plan. AGI Insurance requires a Personal Lines CSR to take over and maintain an existing book of business. Salary to be based on experience and open to negotiation.
You will be able to use your skills to :
- Find creative products for local businesses
- Work in the community to generate leads
- Receive and respond to inbound inquires
- Coordinate initial renewal review of accounts
- Manage new client inquires
- Manage underwriting documentation as required
- Cross-sell / Up-sell personal lines accounts
Work with the in house team to:
- Maintain organized and up-to-date client files
- Processing of all associated documents
- Minimum of Level 1 Insurance License
- CAIB / CIP designations an asset
- 1 to 3 years personal and/or commercial lines insurance experience
- SGI MVD experience an asset
- Effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proven time management / organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task between various projects/tasks/deadlines
If working in a fast paced environment helping customers sounds perfect to you, please complete our three part application process below:
- Click to send your resume to: careersatAGI@gmail.com
- CLICK HERE to proceed to our Job Survey:
- At the end of the survey you will see instructions to take a short Skills Quiz
*****You will not be considered for this job unless you complete our three part application process.***