If you would love to assist and support a tax professional, have an exceptional attention to detail plus the ability to create error-free work, and would enjoy assisting our clients with exceptional customer service, then we need you.
Who we are:
Foothill Tax Service, Inc. is owned by Joyce Schwilke, E.A., A.T.A. We are a full service Tax and Accounting firm in business since 1991. The office is located in the Brunswick area of Grass Valley, and provides a comfortable, professional work environment. We are a small, professional office. We are friendly without sacrificing the quality of our results.
Would you love to use your skills to:
- Greet clients in the office with welcoming hospitality, maintain a friendly atmosphere, answer phones plus help and screen callers?
- Manage client appointments under deadlines while remaining polite and efficient?
- Coordinate source documents within the work flow process?
- Follow up with clients to retrieve information, set up files and create/maintain appropriate confidentiality disclosures.
- Maintain record storage including tax document archives, confidential financial records, Efile authorizations plus accounting and payroll files?
- Copying, assembling tax returns, documenting certified letters and faxes?
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets (EX:income and expenses) and some QuickBooks data entry?
- Facilitate supply inventory and run errands?
Do you already possess?
- Integrity, ethical honesty, and the ability to maintain client confidentiality?
- Ability to problem solve in an amiable manner with the ability to work quietly and independently?
- Ability to keep a cool head under pressure?
- The ability to use MS Office Suite, especially Excel, work within a database program (Goldmine), use office equipment and have some QuickBooks skills and experience?
If you have the skills listed above and you are able to organize, prioritize and take impeccable care of our clients with a smile, then this job is for you.
Full time hours are mandatory during tax season (February 1st through April 15th) then hours are flexible for the other nine months at approximately 15-25 hours per week. This is permanent part time position. Wages are $14-15 per hour dependent on experience. Performance and salary reviews. Tax season bonuses paid as warranted. Some benefits are available.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1) Send your resume to:
2) CLICK HERE to proceed to our Job Survey.
3) At the end of the survey proceed to the link for the required Skills Quiz.