Do you dream of managing the Parts Counter for a technical service company?
Then become the Virtual Parts Counter and Service Sales Rep for Daybreak Technologies
- Would you love to read and understand technical manuals and be ale to explain technical procedures and parts to others?
- Are you excited about placing orders and process order paperwork, quotations, estimates, and customer order data?
- Does your heart beat at the thought of working with outside sale people on estimates and order documentation?
If this is you, then we need you. Who are we?
We are a Manufacturers’ Representative and Distributor of Fire Protection, Plumbing and Electrical Systems, that are purchased and installed by commercial construction contractors. This position involves the aftermarket sales of maintenance and repair parts for these systems.
Use your skills for:
- Preparing accurate quotations in an office 365 environment
- Filing the quotations and the estimates so that they can be retrieved at time of order
- Reworking processes, templates, and more to create a more professional appearance
- Learn every aspect of the industry and our business.
- Interview and listen customers to determine their requirement
Be prepared to:
- Assure the proper maintenance of systems.
- With speed, precision and attention to detail, help our customers with critical maintenance and repair parts, as their exposure can be thousands of dollars a day.
- Learn other sales support functions such as simple system estimates and quotations for outside salespeople and order documentation preparation (material submittals).
This is your opportunity to have a part time, flexible and virtual position with an industry leader to manage our entire Parts Counter. The work can be sporadic, sometimes with little demand and no real urgency, and at other times, many demands at once, all of them urgent.
This position is mostly in your home office, with periodic trips to the company HQ in Vacaville, CA for training and meetings.
Hours can be flexed between 7 AM to 5 PM Monday- Friday. Expect approximately 20-25 hours per week.
$20 to $25.00 per hour depending on experience.
To apply, follow these three application steps:
- Send your resume to: CareersatDaybreakTech@gmail.com
- Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
- At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required Skills Quiz
****You will not be considered unless you complete these three application steps.****
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1. Send your resume to: CareersatDaybreakTech@gmail.com
2. Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required short Skills Quiz
You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps.