- Do you have a well-rounded background in the construction industry?
- Are you tired of worrying about an eventual construction industry downturn?
- Are you looking for a career that is recession proof?
- Are you motivated by challenge and are you looking for a new and different career with rewarding upsides?
- Would you like to learn new skills that will be reward you with a new level of self-confidence?
- Do you like helping people?
- Would you like being a value added part of solving problems and proposing solutions?
- Would you love to meet with insurance professionals who value your knowledge and efforts?
- Do you have a management level skillset just waiting for the right opportunity?
Then get out your resume, because we need you.
Who we are? CSC has been in existence since 1997 and now covers most of the western United States. The company founder started his construction consulting career in 1994 in the aftermath of the Northridge Earthquake after a well-rounded 22-year career in the construction industry. The company founder has since aligned himself with consultants of similar background and mindset. The CSC model is one of integrity, a professional work ethic, foresight, understanding, experience, and accountability.
In this job you will use your skills to:
- Interface with contractors and insurance companies
- Create spreadsheet comparisons, analysis, and detailed fact finding
- Organize, monitor, and manage ongoing insurance property claim files
- Continue education and ongoing training in estimating, fire, smoke, and water mitigation and repair methods etc.
- Track time and expense costs in order to submit monthly online invoicing
You already have:
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and availability to travel and work remotely, both long and short term as needed.
- Ability to work from home or a personal office
- General conceptual knowledge of estimating and /or experience with the Xactimate estimating software
- A Contractor’s License or IIRC Certifications are also a plus
This is a full-time, 1099 independently contracted position. Benefits DOE start at $75-$90 per hour. Expenses reimbursed.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1. Send your resume to: CareersatCSC@gmail.com
2. Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required short Skills Quiz
You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps.