Careers Available at Farmers' Insurance
In-House Recruiter and Licensing Coordinator
Would you love to research, find and influence people to take an exciting opportunity? Rocklin' s premier Farmers' Insurance District Office is expanding and needs a self motivated, ambitious, high impact person to be its In-house Recruiter.
If you would love spending your day finding, talking to, interviewing and processing potential agents for this preeminent National Insurance Company, this job is for you.
You will be able to:
- Contact incoming leads and set up in-person interviews.
- Make outbound calls.
- Conduct effective interviews.
- Work with potential candidate referral program.
- Develop active recruiting strategies to meet goals.
- Implement systems for accomplishing individual and District goals.
- Facilitate candidate's track through the recruiting, appointment and licensing process.
- Participate in outside community networking and leverage social media.
- Use your interpersonal and verbal skills in a fast paced environment.
You will be able to use these skills:
- Any recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivation and drive.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- High energy and high impact personality.
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships will all types of people.
If you are ambitious, love people, are independent and are driven to succeed, please complete our three part application process.