Ryan Wealth Management is a fully independent financial services firm specializing in retirement planning. We are located in Yuba City, CA, a small metropolis in the Northern Sacramento Valley. We are surrounded by agricultural lands and bordered by the Sierra Nevada Mountains to the east and the famous wine growing, Napa Valley to the West. Our firm takes a very focused approach to customer service. We are fortunate to have well trained and qualified staff who provide an organizational emphasis on procedures and process so that our advisors stay focused on clients. Our goal is to provide straight forward, high quality advice in a way that clients understand and allows them to maximize their success.
An Independent Senior Financial Advisor enjoys:
- Working exclusively for the benefit of our clients’ needs.
- Opportunities to build a business and earn a management stake.
- Pursue entrepreneurial activities that will enhance the client experience while making a significant difference in our clients lives and excited about the impact it makes.
- The opportunity to share best financial practices with clients, helping to solve their needs.
- A team approach coordinated with CPA’s, Estate Planning Attorney’s and Insurance Specialists.
- Direct interaction with clients, building and monitoring portfolio, additions and withdrawals.
- Striving to offer exceptional service that meets the highest fiduciary standards and establish long term trusted relationships with clients.
- A flexible work schedule.
- A friendly, fun work environment with the ability to make a difference in people’s lives while adding to our firms strong, local reputation.
This position requires a self-starter who:
- Actively participates in business development including building referral networks .
- Takes the lead with an increasing number of client relationships.
- Participates in prospect meetings.
- Participates in weekly client strategy, continuing education and company building meetings.
- Assists in billing decisions.
- Is an active member of internal committees and ad-hoc Investment and Wealth Planning committees.
A Senior Advisor's Qualifications are:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
- Series 7 and 66
- Bachelor's degree with a preference toward: Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics.
- Experience in a related field.
- EA, CPA or other similar graduate degree preferred.
- Thorough understanding of financial planning, estate planning techniques, income taxation, stock compensation programs, deferred compensation techniques, and related areas.
- Experience presenting investment portfolios including portfolio design and implementation and investment policy development.
- Impeccable ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Gorilla CRM and MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience with Moneyguide Pro or similar financial tools.
- Excellent personal and professional references.
This is a fully compensated position, with a comprehensive benefit package commensurate with experience and includes the ability to rapidly grow.