We are looking for an Administrator to oversee every aspect of our office. If you love to assist and support Civil Engineers and Designers, have exceptional attention to detail, an ability to create error-free work, and enjoy providing exceptional service, then we need you.
Who are we?
Resource Consulting, LLC is Louisiana’s premier Civil Engineering Firm and an energetic company with mainstay experience in site development and related designs such as grading, utilities and roadways. Regional coverage of the Southeast has allowed us to bring expanded service and professionalism.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Receptionist - Cover phones with professional and friendly phone etiquette.
- Maintain project and communication support.
- Create, maintain and update all project files keeping paperwork organized and accessible.
- Keep office and staff organized and focused on priorities as well as conduct weekly staff meetings.
- Light Bookkeeping: invoicing, payroll coordination, etc.
- Maintain client Construction Project Schedules via web page uploads,
- Coordinate with city officials for zoning ordinances, utility services, surveys, approvals, etc.
- Create Contact Sheets for each new project.
- Prepare various correspondence and transfers of detailed information.
- Manage and update PE license renewals.
You must know:
⁃ MS Office Suite
This is a part time position up to (30 hours/wk) with the ability to work in to full time, depending on skills and project workloads. $15-$20 per hour - DOE without benefits.
If you have the skills listed above and you are able to organize, prioritize and take impeccable care of our us and our clients, follow the steps below.
- Send your resume to: email@example.com
- Click Here to proceed to our Job Survey.
- At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required Skills Quiz
****You will not be considered unless you complete these three application steps.****
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1. Send your resume to:
2. Click Here to proceed to our Job Survey.
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required short Skills Quiz You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps.