- Is your dream to analyze POS data and create billing files and invoices?
- Do you find maintaining spreadsheets for Inventory and billing exciting?
- Would you love to handle the support communication between publishers, warehouses and our Book Buyer?
If you’ve said, “yes!” to all of the above, get out your résumé
As a member of the billion dollar American News Company we provide value-added supply-chain, transportation, merchandising support, category management, & related information services through focused operating companies.
We encourage a spirit of Total Team Involvement and promote from within. We place great value in diversity. And we are looking to fulfill the position of Procurement Specialist
Use your organizational skills to:
- Assisting with preparations for store resets and title replacements
- Communicate with clients on return authorization requests
- Handle shipping errors and call tag request
- Managing deliveries and samples
- Maintain and manage book master file and system
- Maintain and update reports
- Process and track vendor stock orders
- Validate and process client orders
- Communicate and rectify receiving and shipping discrepancies
- Process and present sales analysis
- Assist with department projects and other duties
What you must arrive with:
- High School degree required, college degree a plus
- Minimum three years’ experience in support or related position
- Strong Excel and Power Point required
- Basic SQL and Access knowledge preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking and data analysis to solve problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Support team including assistance with sales analysis and presentation preparation
- Review product sales and distribution, make adjustments as needed
This is a full time, daytime(M-F) position in the Atlanta, GA area (Smyrna)
Compensation: Starting at $ 16.00 per hour. Raises are available with good reviews. We also take good care of our team members with paid healthcare, 401(k) match.
****You will not be considered unless you complete these three application steps.****
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1. Send your resume to: careersatANC@gmail.com
2. Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required short Skills Quiz
You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps.