- Is your dream to create and maintain Excel workbooks and spreadsheets?
- Do you find reviewing product sales and historical sales data exciting?
- Would you love to support a procurement team with sales reporting?
If you’ve said, “yes!” to all of the above, get out your résumé. A local logistics company is looking to fulfill the position of Sales Analysis Support Specialist.
Use your organizational skills to:
- Review product sales and identify trends
- Support a fast-paced team with sales analysis
- Create and maintain presentations in PowerPoint
- Handle electronic communications with sales teams and customers
- Maintain contracts and schedules
- Verify accuracy for billing and invoicing
- Manage and organize files
What you must arrive with:
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Basic SQL and Access knowledge a plus
- Ability to apply critical thinking and data analysis to solve problems
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- High School Diploma with some College preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience in support or related position
If you have these skills, then we need you!
This is a full time, daytime position in the Atlanta, GA area (Smyrna) .
Compensation Up to $16.00 per hour. We proudly take good care of our team members.
To apply, follow these three application steps:
- Send your resume to: Analystcareers@gmail.com
- Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
- At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required Skills Quiz
****You will not be considered unless you complete these three application steps.****
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1. Send your resume to: email@example.com
2. Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required short Skills Quiz
You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps.