- Would you love to assist and support two extremely active loan officers?
- Do you have exceptional attention to detail and an ability to create error-free work?
- Does your heart sing at the thought of preparing and reviewing loan files for completeness ?
- Are you thrilled to adhere to compliance with underwriting and investor guidelines?
Then we need you
Who are we? Alpine Mortgage Planning is a division of Finance of America, a mortgage bank as well as a broker, offering a wide variety of loan products and excellence in customer service. The newly acquired Grass Valley office has been in business since 1989 and is a strong part of the community, having been voted Nevada County's Best by the readers of The Union newspaper thirteen of fifteen years.
In this job you will use your skills to:
- Monitor the overall lending process and identify, resolve and communicate issues that could impact the timely close of loans.
- Order and review all third party documentation including credit checks, title reports appraisals, tax returns, employment verification and address issues.
- Check ratios, and verify accuracy of AUS findings and program applicability
- Review and verify documents for completeness and compliance in order to submit files for loan underwriting approval.
- Update and verify accuracy of data input into system.
- Verify compliance with company standards, federal and agency regulations, standards and guidelines, and any state specific or local ordinances.
- Use and modify templates to compose professional correspondence.
If you have:
- Recent work experience which includes two years of processing loans or assisting in loan processing.
- High School Diploma plus some technical training or college courses in Finance/Accounting or MNLS license
Then get out your resume.
This is a fill time M-F position . Compensation is $3500 - $5000 monthly base pay DOE, plus production bonuses.
To apply, follow these three application steps:
- Send your resume to: CareersatTeamVoter@gmail.com
- Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
- At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required Skills Quiz
****You will not be considered unless you complete these three application steps.****
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these three steps to apply:
1. Send your resume to: CareersatTeamVoter@gmail.com
2. Click Here to proceed to our Employment Survey.
3. At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required short Skills Quiz
You will not be considered until you complete these three application steps.